Checklist for Wordpress Connector
- Download, install and activate the plugin “QBank Connector” (http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/step-by-step-guide-to-install-a-wordpress-plugin-for-beginners/ )
- Go to “Settings” -> “QBank Connector”
- Here there are pre-entered settings which must be changed to the settings you’ve been given by QBank.
- Click “Save changes” when you have entered your information.
How to add a Qbank image into a wordpress page
- Go to the page you wish to edit (under “pages” in the sidebar meny).
- To add an image, click . A window will pop up and you will be on the tab “insert media”. Here you can see all the images already uploaded to wordpress.
- Click on to see all the Qbank images. WARNING, the page may take some time to load
- Here you will see all the Qbank images. Select your image by double clicking on it, or hovering over the “+”-sign and select “view”.
- Now you will see the image and all its details. You can also choose to crop the image.
- Click on to upload the image to wordpress. WARNING, it may take some time for the image to transfer. Please wait at least 5 seconds.
- Go back to the “insert media” tab and select your image by clicking on it. To insert the image into the page please click .
The image is now on the page!
How to apply a “Featured image”
- Click on “Set featured image” located in the right column in the editor.
- Click on “QBank Connector” in the menu and select the image you want to upload by either double clicking on it or hovering over the “+”-sign and selecting “view”.
- Click on “use image” and wait at least 5 seconds.
- Click on “Media Library”. Your image should be visible there now.
- Select the image by clicking on it and click on “Set featured image” to insert it
You have now set your Featured image!