- Click on the media that you want to create a folder for.
- Click on the add to folder Choose create and then fill in the metadata.
- Click on
- Click on the down-arrow beside the folder icon (located to the left).
- Choose New folder.
- Name the folder.
- If you want to add metadata to the folder you right-click on it and then choose edit. When you’re done, click on save or save & close.
Note: To create a subfolder just right-click on a folder and then choose Create subfolder.
- Select the folder you want to delete
- Right-click on the folder
- Choose delete
- Click on confirm.
Note: This action cannot be undone!
It is possible to change the existing folder structure with drag-and-drop. This can only be done in the Folder dialog window on the left side and if you have access to that function. Simply select the folder and drag it to the new desired location and release the folder. All content and folders will automatically be moved to the new location.
Note: This action can’t be undone!
Add media to folder
The folder tree is virtual so an asset can be located in more folders than one. So when you “add” media to a folder you really make a virtual copy of it.
There are two ways you can add media to a folder:
Drag-and-drop the media directly to the folder.
Select the media you want to add and click on the add media to folder button. Choose the folder or subfolder where you want to add your media and then click add.
Remove media from folder
Open a folder and select the media you want to remove. Click on the remove from folder button.
Set access to folder
- Select a folder.
- Click on edit folder and click on the access
- Now you can give different users or groups different kind of access to the folder. When you’re done click on the save or save & close
Note: Media that is visible for a user doesn’t get hidden when you add it to a folder that the user has no access to. The only thing hidden is the folder in the folder structure.