When you create a Moodboard in QBank you gather files on a temporary page to communicate or to present an idea. It’s much more visual than a simple FTP. You can download all the files included in the moodboard. All together or individual and also add the files of your choosing to My selection*. You can add more functions to your moodboard like uploading to QBank, choose different file formats for downloading etc.
*Depending on your access level.
This is an add-on feature that can be implemented in your current QBank solution plan. If you do not have this feature available, please contact our Sales department at email@example.com to inquire about its price as well as how it can benefit your company.
To create a Moodboard click on the Moodboard button just below the search area.
1. Choose Create moodboard
2. Write a title
3. Select a PIN-code if you want to restrict the access
4. Select expiration date
5. Choose a template, Business Moodboard is the most common one
6. Add different download templates or metadata/properties to present your assets
7. Click on create or create & close.
8. Now it is time to add assets to your moodboard, simply drag-and-drop assets over the chosen moodboard or select assets and use the button in the toolbar.
Click on the view moodboard button to preview the moodboard.
This is an example of what a moodboard can look like. It’s possible to design your Moodboards according to your company brand guidelines.
In this case we used the Business template, but there are more templates to chose from. Learn more here.
Video tutorial - Moodboards