When you create a Moodboard in QBank you gather files on a temporary page to communicate and present an idea. It’s much more visual than a simple FTP. You can download all the files included in the moodboard. All together or individual and also add the files of your choosing to My selection*. You can add more functions to your moodboard like uploading to QBank, choose different file formats for downloading etc.
*Depending on your access level.
To create a Moodboard click on the Moodboard button just below the search area.
- Choose Create moodboard
- Write a title
- Select a PIN-code if you want to restrict the access
- Select expiry date, visit notification (optional) and the template of your choosing
- Choose a template, Business Moodboard is the most common one
- Add different download templates or metadata/properties to present you assets
- Click on create or create & close.
This is an example of how a moodboard can look like. Remember that it’s possible to use different templates for different purposes.
In this case the Business template is used.
Click on the view moodboard button to preview the moodboard.
Video tutorial - Moodboard