To create an Image Template you need access to the “Administration Tab”.
You need to be a QBank Administrator.
- Navigate to the Administration tab in the upper right corner of your QBank
- Click on Template in Left Panel
- Click on Image
- Click on Add new template
5. Name your template
I will name my template "For PPT 1920 x 1080 px"
6. You can customize the template in any way you like with the provided options to the right called Mimetype - - or simply choose the “Shortcuts” below by. If you are a newbie on image template configuration, the Basic resize template config is a good start. Try click that one.
7. The Image Template Configuration has different Commands. And we will explain those command separately. You find below Commands in the Basic Template, but you can add much more to it (such as Crop, Clipping Path, Sharpen, Density, Depth, Extent etc).
- Auto Orient
- Remove Profiles
Note: One important thing to remember is that the template options are applied in sequential order. This means that you get different results based on the sequence order.
8. If you lika to add more Command to you Basic Template, scroll down to Add Command and simply click here to find you Command and Add it.
9. Now its time to Save your new template. Just click on the green Create button.