Setting metadata values for multiple assets can easily be done. This function can be used when assets have something in common. Perhaps taken by the same photographer, or have the same motive and so on.
- Select the media you like to multiple edit and press the Edit icon in the panel above
- Start Edit your assets by select any of the available metadata field checkboxes and fill out the new content values
- There are three different modes of applying changes: Overwrite, Append, Remove or Clear Field*
- Don't forget to save it afterwords
At anytime you can select or deselect the asset(s) you want to edit. Just press save, select/deselect assets and do it again until you're happy with the result.
* When you edit multiple media simultaneously you can choose to overwrite the previous metadata, Append (add metadata) or Clear Field (reset all previous metadata).
Caution! There is no way to undo a multiple edit. Please thread carefully.