QBank Support is easy to Reach. We have a few different support channels to choose from. Welcome to contact us!
- Knowledge Base - online support with FAQ, video tutorials and guides
- QBank support form - you will find it when signed in to your QBank. Look for the question mark in the upper-right corner
- Email support - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone support - +46 8 - 459 99 04 (for emergency support)
When contacting our support, you want your issue to be solved by the first reply. Right? If so, please read our following advice:
- Be Specific. It helps us if you can be as specific as you possible can. Whatever your issue is, please include a precise description. If you have received an on-screen message, include it.
- Screenshots are fantastic. Please Include screenshots to illustrate the issue you are facing. It will help us to understand your situation better, and faster.
- Step-by-step. If possible, provide a step-by-step instruction to what you did to trigger your problem. Explain what you expected, and what result you got instead.
- One issue per ticket. Limit each support ticket to one specific issue. A ticket will automatically be generated and if needed, QBank will get back to you over email or phone if any further information is needed.
This might seem like a lot of work, but the more information you provide, the better help we can provide to you. It minimizes the chances of being misunderstood and maximizes the chance of your issue being solved by our first reply.
Download the manual (pdf)
Please refer to the QBank basic manual for information on how to use the system. The PDF can be downloaded directly from here.
Have you visited our Knowledge Base? We have gathered FAQ's, video tutorials, new features and tips, to help you get the most out of your QBank. Be sure to sign in, then you will get access to our QBank Manual and technical specifications. Maybe, the answer to your question is right there.
The Knowledge Bank contains a wealth of information, both for novices and advanced users. Some interesting links:
(This is a promoted article)