- Support form - Our preferred channel of communication, with prepared forms that helps you provide all the information necessary for us to process your request efficiently.
- Knowledge Base - Online support with FAQ, video tutorials and guides.
- Logged in support - When signed in to your QBank you can also find the support tab through the question mark icon in the upper-right corner.
- Phone support - Any support requests must first be submitted through the request form. After submitting your ticket you may use the support telephone number to alert us about the urgency of your submitted ticket, such as the entire QBank system not responding. When calling the support number, +46 8 - 459 99 05, you will be asked for your ticket number.
When contacting our support, you want your issue to be solved by the first reply. Right? To help make that happen, please read our following advice:
- Be Specific. It helps us if you can be as specific as you possible can. Whatever your issue is, please include a precise description. If you have received an on-screen message, include it.
- Screenshots are fantastic. Please Include screenshots to illustrate the issue you are facing. It will help us to understand your situation better, and faster.
- Step-by-step. If possible, provide a step-by-step instruction to what you did to trigger your problem. Explain what you expected, and what result you got instead.
- One issue per ticket. Limit each support ticket to one specific issue. A ticket will automatically be generated and if needed, QBank will get back to you over email or phone if any further information is needed.
This might seem like a lot of work, but the more information you provide, the better help we can provide to you. It minimizes the chances of being misunderstood and maximizes the chance of your issue being solved by our first reply.
Have you visited our Knowledge Base? We have gathered FAQ's, video tutorials, new features and tips, to help you get the most out of your QBank. Be sure to sign in, then you will get access to our QBank Manual and technical specifications. Maybe, the answer to your question is right there.
The Knowledge Bank contains a wealth of information, both for novices and advanced users. Some interesting links:
(This is a promoted article)