In the QBank Library, you can easily search for en expired moodboard and renew it by following these simple steps:
- Login to QBank and navigate the Library
- On the left tab Moodboard icon, click on the tab to open a Dropdown menu
- Click on Filters > select Show expired moodboards and Sort by expiration date
- Select Expired moodboard then right click it to Edit
- Change the Expiry date, and Save. It’s all done.
NOTE: Moodboards expired more than 6 months ago is considered “archived” and cannot be retrieved by the user. An expired Moodboard can only be retrieved by QBank. Contact QBank Support for more information.
A short video: