The purpose of the overview is to provide basic usage information of QBank for a given date period. The page contains the most frequently requested information from different areas such as storage, activity, logins, uploads, views, downloads and search. Since this page is backend-related only, it means that downloads and searches, for example, made through the API or through a media portal, will not be counted here.
To be able to to overview backend statistics in QBank you need to be a QBank Administrator.
1. All the statistics on this page should be relative to the selected time period. When first opening the page, the default is set to display the last month of data. Click the icon next to the dates to open a calendar, from which you can select a custom range. The response time of the page will be directly linked to size of the date range, meaning that larger ranges will take longer to
load and display.
2. Hovering over the data will display a detail of the visible statistics for the corresponding date.
3. Clicking on the icons in this tooltip will toggle data visibility in the graph, so that you can focus and
compare selected data points. Each data point shortly described:
3.1. Logins – New logins, including SSO logins and session extensions when a session has timed out.
3.2. Uploads – Both new media and new versions of media. NOT custom previews of media.
3.3. Views – When the detail view of a media is opened, including looking at the detail in split result view. NOT when the asset is reviewed through tools like PDF/PPT preview or image enlarge.
3.4. Downloads – Any download of the asset, either original or as template.
3.5. Backend storage total – The total size of all non-permanently deleted media, i.e. including trash and archive. QBank storage has a slight overhead which consists of the thumbnails, previews and other supporting files needed to display and work with the asset in QBank. This is the number that counts towards your subscription storage total.
3.6. Published total – The total size of all published templates for all publish sites in this QBank. This
number is purely informational and is not included when calculating storage fees for you QBank. This
number may be split up and moved to each corresponding Frontend statistics page in a future
4. This table shows popular measurements with amount corresponding to the selected time range.
4.1. “Media quantity difference” shows the difference in total media in QBank from the current starting date to the end date.
5. Popular media will display the top 10 most viewed and downloaded media for the selected date range. Hovering a row will show the thumbnail (when available), and clicking the row will take you to the detail view of the media.
6. This chart breaks down the distribution of assets by category. The category chart differs from the other data by being disconnected from the selected date range, i.e. the data shown there are the current (today) metrics and will be the same regardless of selected date range. You can view the category statistics either by file size or by amount of media contained.
7. Search hits show the top 10 freetext searches, ordered by the amount of average hits for the given date range. Important to not mistake this with the amount of times a certain search term has been searched for. “Average hits” are presented instead of “Absolute hits”, since a search may yield different number of results depending on when it was made, as well as on who made it.