Subtitles on your vidios open up your content to a larger audience, that's for sure. This guide explains how to import and add your own subtitles. You are also able to translate the uploaded text file into other languages.
Subtitles in QBank are stored in SubRip (.SRT) format.
- Upload the Video you want to add subtitle to in your QBank
- Finish tagging the Video and Approve it to the Library
- Click on the Video to open up the detail view
- Click on “More” button in the panel above and choose Edit Subtitle
5. Choose current language on your uploaded file (in this example we have Danish subtitles)
6. Upload your SRT file. Subtitles in QBank are stored in SubRip (.SRT) format.
Use the "Translate" action Language if you want to translate the current subtitle into another language. Read more about how to translate here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a demonstration of the feature and learn how it can benefit your company.
Please sign in to leave a comment.