This is a great feature! Not only does it identify spoken words and transcripts them, but it also serves you with subtitles. This enables you to free text search everything mentioned in a video.
If you are editing large raw videos this is a great tool for finding where in a video a specific subject is mentioned, without having to go through the entire video. A great time saver!
The speech analysis will start as soon as you play your video in QBank and after the video has been played you will find transcripts in the metadata field.
In the video analysis tool, we also have included a tool for detecting text in images. During the analysis of the video, QBank will also detect text and visual elements and add this as labels.
1. Click on your approved video in the QBank Library and open up the detail view
2. Click on Suggest keywords in the panel above
3. Choose Suggest labels AND subtitles
4. It might take some time for the video to get analysed. You will see this message.
5. The speech analysis will start as soon as you play your video in QBank and after the video has been played you will find transcripts in the metadata field.
6. To find the Keywords click again on this symbol. Choose the keywords you like to add and click on save.
7. To see the subtitles, play your video.
8. If you need to edit your subtitles, visit this guide.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a demonstration of the feature and learn how it can benefit your company.