You have an original image with dimensions 700px × 700px and you are about to create published images of the following size: 1080px x 1920px.
- Configure the Resize Command
- Provide width and height as 1080 × 1920
- Enable Proportional Scaling by clicking Proportional checkbox YES.
- Enable Overflow by clicking Overflow checkbox YES
- Scale up = NO
The proportional resize image will be: 700px × 700px
HOW TO SCALE UP?
If you instead choose Scale up = Yes
The resize image will be: 1920 × 1920
That is closer to your wanted format 1080 × 1920
The last step you need to do is to enable crop.
ENABLE CROP COMMAND TO YOUR IMAGE TEMPLATE
- Open up your image template and scroll down to Add Commend
- Choose and add Crop Crop Command
- Provide the width and height as 1080 × 1920
- Choose the Gravity (as center). The cropping will start from the center of the image
- (Choose ‘YES’ for ‘Use Crop Point’ if you want to override the cropping by manually choosing the Focus Point)
The cropped image will be: 1080px × 1920px with the content cropped