How to set up an image template with a fixed width and a flexible height that will cover 100% height of the original image in proportion. It is quite common you would like to present images showing the image full-height naturally disregarding portrait or landscape.
Imagine this: Your original image has the dimensions of 1440 x 1800px and your mission is to create published images with the following size: 500 (maximum width) × 625 (100% full height in proportion)
- Create your Image Template
- Configure the Resize Command with below
- Provide width and height as 500 × 10000
- Enable Proportional Scaling by clicking Proportional checkbox YES
- Enable Overflow by clicking Overflow checkbox NO
- Scale up NO
Basically, it remains the image form proportionally.
Please sign in to leave a comment.