Here will tell you how to set up a New Image Template with a transparent background in png.
For instance, this is very good to use for logotype and icons.
To create an Image Template you need access to the “Administration Tab”.
You need to be a QBank Administrator.
- Navigate to the Administration tab in the upper right corner of your QBank
- Click on Template in Left Panel
- Click on Image
- Click on Add template
5. Name your template - I will name my template "For screen use PNG (dpi 150)"
6. You can customize the template in any way you like with the provided options to the right called Mimetype - image/png - or simply choose the “Shortcuts” below by. If you are a newbie on image template configuration, the Transparent PNG config is a good start. Try to click that one.
7. If you didn't use Shortcuts: Transparent PNG, in this step you will need to write transparent manually in Color, you can't choose transparent in the color picker.
7. The Image Template Configuration has different Commands. And we will explain those commands separately. You find below Commands in the Transparent PNG, but you can add much more to it (such as Crop, Clipping Path, Sharpen, Density, Depth, Extent etc).
- Auto Orient
- Remove Profiles
Note: One important thing to remember is that the template options are applied in sequential order. This means that you get different results based on the sequence order.
8. If you like to add more Command to your Transparent PNG, scroll down to Add Command and simply click here to find your Command and Add it.
9. Now it's time to save your new template. Just click on the green Create button.