This is what you can do:
We recommend you to set a higher value on the Quality Command (the compression of an image).
Instead of 60, put the value 90 instead. Don't forget to save your template settings after your change.
You can also add new command to you template, such as Sharpen and Depth.
1. Scroll down to the Add Command section in your template.
2. Click on the small arrow (see screen).
3. Find Sharpen or Depth in the list and click on Add Command button.
4. Select values on both Sharpen and Depth.
5. After adding the new commands to your template. Don't forget to save your new settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.