Rearrange and edit your folder structure within your QBank in a few clicks
To rearrange your folder structure you can drag and drop your folders in the custom order of your choice as well as move folders into other folders and sub-folders. You can also duplicate a whole folder structure if necessary.
- Click the small arrow in your Folder Structure
- Choose Edit Folder
- Select the folder you want to move
- Choose the destination folder (Parent folder) of your choice
- Click Save & Close
- Click on the selected folder of your choice and drag it where you want it to be
- Release and drop your folder where you want it to be
You can proceed the very same way to move around your folders in any custom order of your choice. Simply drag and drop your folders in the order want to.
For more information or to book a demo, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org