If you have videos with spoken language included in the audio track, QBank offers the option to automatically generate subtitles based on the speech for your video. An audio analysis will trigger on the audio track of the video, detect speech, and create a transcript. You can then inspect and fine tune the transcript via the "Edit Subtitles" function.
Note: Audio analysis currently works best with English, take extra care to review transcripts created in other languages.
1. Choose a video (file type, not potential category named "video") and go to detail view
2. Go to the "More" menu and choose "Edit Subtitles"
3. If analysis has not been performed yet, go to the Analyse tab
4. Select language of the audio track in the video and start the analysis
5. Once the Audio analysis is completed, review the AI generated transcript.
Note: The audio analysis process might take some time, depending on the length of the video.
Once the audio analysis is completed, you can go ahead and "edit subtitles" to your needs, you can verify that the auto-generated text is correct, and make small adjustments if needed.
After analysing the video and creating the first transcript, you cannot analyse it again. Detecting different languages in the same video is currently not supported. After the first analysis, you can use the "Translate" option on the transcript to create a version in a different language, and adjust accordingly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.