You can easily translate your subtitles in QBank and add more languages to your arsenal.
To translate subtitles to your videos, follow the steps below.
- Double-click on the video you want to translate subtitles, and enter in detail view.
- Click on the “More” button (top-right corner) and choose Edit Subtitle
- Click on the Translate button
- Choose the Language to translate your subtitles into
- Press Confirm and then Save
- A new tab with the new language will pop-out
- You can edit this new tab according to your needs if the automated translation isn't pleasing enough, and then press Save
Note: You can add several language to each video, according to your needs. The performance of the automated translation are enhanced in English however, you can get very good results with other languages as well, this is all depending on the audio content of your video assets.
For any further assistance you can contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org