Intro: When creating templates, you often need to create a few variants with just minor differences in resolution for example. In those cases, the Copy template function will come in handy and allow you to copy a template from your QBank, or in case you have multiple QBank instances, between them!
This is also useful if you want to modify an existing template and make some tests before you finally remove the actual template and replace it with the new one.
- Go to Administration >> Templates
- Select any type of template that you would like to copy
- Click on the Copy template button
- Add a new template (of the same type as you copied)
- Name your new template and then click on "Import template"
- All the commands will be pasted, press Create to save the new template.
For further help, please contact us at email@example.com